Project included the renovation and expansion of the Parish Church originally constructed in the 1850’s. The project included an addition to the Church to address the needs of the congregation while respecting the historic character of the original structure.
This Project included the creation of a new Narthex within the existing space to create a sense of entry into the Worship space. This design utilized the existing entrance features, however, modified the main access by elevating the entrance doors. Additionally, the new design included a transept feature, an enlarged Altar, shared community space and a new Sacristy all while creating a better flow for religious ceremonies.